Courier Driver – American Health Associates – Columbus, OH.
AMERICAN HEALTH ASSOCIATES, INC. is a premier clinical laboratory servicing over 3500 long-term care facilities. AHA is the fastest growing independent laboratory in the nation, currently offering services in FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, OH, SC, TN, VA and WDC. By investing in technology and a skilled work force, we can offer a superior program focused on serving the long-term care industry.
AHA is currently looking for a qualified and reliable Courier drivers in the Farmington Hills, MI area! AHA’s Courier drivers travel to the Nursing Facilities (ex. Senior Nursing Facilities, Rehabilitation Centers, Assisted Living Facilities, or private homes) we service to pick-up specimens. AHA Courier drivers are also responsible for transporting specimens between AHA locations and meeting AHA’s Phlebotomists to pick-up specimens.
· Valid state-issued Driver License
· Clean driving record for last 5-years
· Must complete criminal background requirements
· Some states require additional background check including fingerprinting
· Available to work necessary schedule
· Must possess a passion towards SAFETY and CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please submit your updated resume and give us a chance to learn more about you!
AHA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Courier: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- On the road