Eyewear Consultant – LensCrafters – Merrill, WI.
At LensCrafters, we love eyes and we care about the people behind them.
LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in North America with 900+ stores and as part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, our love of eyes and higher standard of quality have made LensCrafters a leader in vision care for over 30 years.
With a career at LensCrafters, you’ll find yourself learning, growing, and interacting with some of the most passionate and talented people in the business. At the same time, you’ll be helping people look and see their best.
The EyeWear Consultant creates exceptional value in the lives of our customers by delivering The LensCrafters Experience through the LensCrafters Advantages. Ensures customers are always delighted by performing the key steps of our service and selling model.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed Customer Service by performing the following Sales and Service Associate Guidelines:
- Greeting the Customer and establishing a strong emotional connection, Build lasting parternships
- Explaining the Process in a transparent way
- Merchandise Selection
- Utilize services and tools – Ie: TAB (when applicable), Insurance application, Find Your Look, My Look, Lens Simulator, Lens Pricing App, Accufit, Shopping Tray
- Learn Product Knowledge
- Remain current with evolving technology, processes and product knowledge
- Assists the customer in selecting frames and lenses that are best suited for their vision, lifestyle and budgetary needs. Suggests improvements and recommends solutions to problems. Assists other retail associates with difficult and complex areas of customer product needs and prescriptions
- Shows patience and courtesy with indecisive or hard-to-please customers; tracks down answers to unfamiliar questions or products.
- Anticipates problems before they occur; explores underlying reasons for customer problems; goes beyond symptoms to get at root causes; strives to develop long-term solutions to problems and ensure customers are satisfied and expectations are exceeded.
- At the discretion of floor leadership, duties may also include: Collecting Measurements, Performing Adjustments, Utilizing Accufit, and Dispensing Eyewear.
- Strives to achieve “Exceptional Results” on LensCrafters’ annual CEI/Functional Skills that align with brand priorities.
- Operates the Point of Sale terminal inputting customer and prescription information with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Accurately operates the Point of Sale cashier terminal, when required, collecting proper payment following company security procedures and retaining proper change for a variety of transactions, such as credit cards, discounts, insurance and coupons.
- Explains to customers “One Hour” processing and expected delivery times.
- Shows customers where to pick-up their glasses upon return to the store.
- Takes pride in the appearance of the store and ensures visual displays are in accordance with Company provided planograms.
- Maintains safe working environment for all associates/customers. Inform management of any potential safety opportunities (broken tiles, furniture, etc.)
- Demonstrates safe work practices including the wearing of personal protection equipment in the lab.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills: communicator, listener and team builder
- Knowledge of current store merchandise
- Strong basic math skills
- Awareness of current fashion trends
- Sales skills
- Familiarity with cash register, computers and calculators
- Embrace new technology and change
- Previous customer service and retail experience
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Luxottica HR Solutions Group at 1-866-431-8484.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Sales Associate Sales Associate
Nearest Major Market: Wausau Job Segment: Retail Sales, Fashion Retail, Retail, Fashion
Apply at jobs.luxottica.com
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
- Retail Sales: 1 year
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location