Light Line/Transmission Service Technician – Groove Ford – Groove Auto – Centennial, CO.
Groove Ford is actively hiring for an Automotive Light Line Transmission Service Technician in Centennial, CO!
**Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Assistance, Competitive Pay Plans With Flat Rate Base Pay, Fun, Work/Hard Play Environment, and Opportunity for Growth!! **
What We Offer:
- SIGN-ON BONUS OR RELOCATION ASSISTANCE FOR COMPETITIVE CANDIDATES!!!
- Competitive Pay Plans With Flat Rate Base Pay
- Career growth and opportunity with paid ongoing certification**
- Tools allowance
- We pay to have your tools moved
- Recognition programs & awards are part of the culture that rewards excelling and high performance
- Paid time off that accrues from day one of employment
- An extensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and more
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- Gym membership reimbursement
Who We Are:
Groove Auto, a Summit Automotive company, is built upon a different way of thinking. We embrace a culture that recognizes strength lies in differences, not similarities. Our associates are a team of highly energized, engaged, and diverse people bound together by our core beliefs and values. Together we are dedicated to Humility, Integrity, and Passion, fostering professional growth and processes that deliver extraordinary customer and associate satisfaction. Our brand is about the Power of Yes – meaning that we empower our associates to provide our customers with a safe, positive, stress-free experience, whether in sales, parts, or service. We want to be known for creating a customer and associate experience that is tailored to individual and diverse needs.
Summit Automotive Partners is a privately-held automotive management group headquartered in Centennial, Colorado with over 15 automotive dealerships throughout Colorado, New England, and Tennessee.
To learn more about Career Opportunities with Groove Auto visit us at https://www.grooveautocareers.com/
Check out what our team has to say about working in service at Groove Auto!
The Light Line Transmission Service Technician will diagnose vehicle service problems and make necessary repairs and adjustments in a professional, quality manner.
Pay range is based on experience and qualifications: $25.00 – $30.00 Flag Rate Per Hour
Who You Are:
- Ability to identify problems quickly
- Effective analytical and communication skills
- Ability to easily work with technology, such as computers, tablets, and telephones
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
- You have certifications from manufacture or ASE are a plus
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Customer Service skills
- 2 years of previous heavy-line automotive service technician experience
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Proven knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations
- Perform quality repairs on assigned repairs. Fix the vehicle right the first time! Make a quality check after each repair.
- Advise the Service Writer of needed repairs, including parts needs, and advise the manager of any changes or deviations from the original repair instructions on the repair order.
- Complete comprehensive documentation of cause/correction, specifications, and any other pertinent information needed to describe repair activities.
- Ensure current knowledge of the latest technical data and service procedures.
- Attend required service training sessions or meetings and share expertise with others.
- Maintain basic tools necessary to complete assigned jobs.
- Maintain the ability to use all company equipment and tools correctly, or seek assistance as needed. Clean and lock up all tools daily.
- Perform all repairs in assigned work areas, unless otherwise instructed by the Group Leader.
- Maintain a neat, clean and orderly work area at all times.
- Assist in the cleanup of the team area each evening.
- Clock on and off all repair orders as required.
- Perform PDI following the guidelines on the manufacturer’s check sheets, including road test.
- Maintain a positive attitude when dealing with management, parts personnel, and other technicians.
- At least 18 years of age
- Must possess a valid, driver’s license and have a favorable motor vehicle record
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen for illegal substances
- Authorized to work in the United States
Summit Automotive Partners is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Summit Automotive Partners strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. All Summit Automotive Partners employees, other workers, and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Summit Automotive Partners complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Consistent with those requirements, Summit Automotive Partners will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship. If you believe you need an accommodation, refer any such request to the Human Resources Department. Summit Automotive Partners will also, where appropriate, provide reasonable accommodations for an employee’s religious beliefs or practices.
10039 E. Arapahoe Rd., Centennial, CO 80112
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location