Security Officer – Potawatomi Carter Casino and Hotel – Wabeno, WI.
JOB TITLE: Security Officer
CLOSE DATE: Until Filled
Maintain presence and take action to ensure the safety and security of guests, Team Members and organizational assets. Perform duties to monitor the activities of the Team Members and Guests to ensure compliance with organizational policies, regulatory guidelines and safety rules.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- One year verifiable security or related experience is preferred.
- Ability to uphold complete confidentiality is required.
- Must display professionalism when representing PCCH.
- Must work well with people, possess excellent customer service skills and sensitivity to diverse cultures.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in stressful situations is necessary.
Conditions of Employment
- Must be at least 18 years old and have no misdemeanor or felony convictions involving theft, fraud or embezzlement.
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug testing.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must obtain and maintain a Gaming License issued by the Forest County Potawatomi Gaming Commission.
- Must be available to work flexible shifts as dictated by volume of business.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.59 – $14.19 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
We have implemented many procedures in place to protect our facility against COVID-19. If selected, you will receive a training of our safety procedures on orientation date and a detailed training of cleaning procedures with your department manager.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location